AAA Gems White gold moissanite necklace fine jewelry for women
Normal Details of Descriptions:
Core crystal: moissanite
Skin: 99.9%, pure carbon diamond, thickness is about 15-300nm.
Refractive Index: Around 2.5 to 2.6, Double refraction index;
Relative Density: 3.22g /cm3;
Hardness: from 9.2 to 9.5;
Clarity and color: VVS1 in clarity and G or H in color.
|Gold Weight||1.39 grams|
|Shape||Round Brilliant cut|
|Carat Weight||0.08 carat|
Details Pictures :
AAA Gems Competitive Advantage:
1. More than 20 years' experience in gemstones making
2. Professional and innovative work team.
3. Cut rough material, produce, polish by advanced Auto-machine.
4. Customized requirement is available.
5. Competitive factory price can be offered.
6. Sample fee can be given back after confirming orders.
7. Small profits but quick turnover is the most important
8. Reply within 24 hours and best service for you.
9. Safe & exquisite package and quick shipping.
1. What’s the difference between Moissanites and other simulated
The most important and largest difference from MOISSANITE and
simulated diamond or zircons is the unprecedented hardness expect
for real diamonds. Moissanite is the second hardest stone in the
world expect for diamond!! Which makes Moissanite test as real by
diamond thermal tester!!And it will never fade!! Brilliant
2. Is Moissanite Shinny?
For natural diamonds, the refraction index is about 2.42, while
Moissanite is 2.65,which means that MOISSANITE shines more
brilliant than natural diamonds!!!! Much cheaper with great
hardness and fantastic brilliance!! That’s the reason why we
believe that Moissanite will replace the mined diamond in a very
Any Inquiry, please contact us:
Whatsapp: +86 13530165646